Click below to navigate archive:
Commonwealth Health Partnerships 2014 is the essential overview of health in the Commonwealth.
Launched at the annual Commonwealth Health Ministers Meeting (CHMM), the publication provides a guide to current issues in global health for ministers, senior officials and other stakeholders. Reflecting the theme of CHMM 2014, Commonwealth Health Partnerships 2014 focuses on health in the post-2015 development agenda, and Commonwealth priorities in strengthening national health policies and systems.
- Financial and human resourcing: debates on universal health coverage
- Integrating non-communicable diseases in new global health goals
- TB and HIV/AIDS; maternal and child health
- Anti-microbial resistance: antibiotics stewardship efforts
- Dietary transitions, tobacco, poverty and other social determinants
- Governance and leadership: public, private and clinical
- Disabilities and mental health: promotive, recovery and rights-based approaches
The publication also includes extensive health profiles of the 53 Commonwealth member countries, incorporating up-to-date data on health systems and population health outcomes.
- Commissioned and researched by Andrew Robertson with Rupert Jones-Parry
- Country profiles edited by Jade Fell and Kate Bystrova
- Published for the Commonwealth Secretariat by Nexus Strategic Partnerships