Launched at the annual Commonwealth Health Ministers Meeting
(CHMM), the publication provides a guide to current issues in global health for ministers, senior officials and other stakeholders. Reflecting the theme of CHMM 2015, Commonwealth Health Partnerships 2015 looks at universal health coverage, with a particular focus on health and development challenges in an ageing world.
- Expert opinion from ministries of health, World Health Organization and transnational partnerships
- Academic commentary from The Lancet, schools of medicine, public health and governments
- Health systems and resourcing: responding to multi-morbidity, continuity of care
- Dementia – social care, risk factors
- The Ebola crisis, AIDS and other communicable diseases; antimicrobial resistance
- Rights-based approaches to health care coverage, disabilities, palliative care
- Youth and child health, a life-course approach to healthy ageing
The publication also includes extensive health profiles of the 53 Commonwealth member countries, incorporating the latest data on health systems and population health outcomes.